2020 will introduce new minimum wage rates higher than the Federal $7.25 per hour rate. 24 states and the District of Columbia will have changes with the vast majority of those changes taking effect on January 1, 2020. See that attached Compliance Bulletin to get the details by state.
- Worker’s Compensation or Unemployment Compensation, Not Both
- OSHA’s COVID-19 Resources and Development
- U. S. Labor Board Finalizes Rule Scaling Back Joint Employer Liability for Franchisees, Contractors
- NJ Companies Must Pay Worker’s Comp For Medical Marijuana, Court Rules
- Trump Administration Issues New Rule on Joint Employer Liability